A backpack like the Kelty Redwing 50 Backpack is every hiker’s best friend. A mountaineer, hiker, trekker, or anyone who simply loves exploring the great outdoors can truly appreciate the beauty of an efficient backpack. A bag that can hold your essentials can be a great buy especially when it comes at a very affordable price. However, choosing the right outdoor pack can sometimes be a daunting task because there are so many brands out there to choose from. The answer to this dilemma would be to trust a brand that has produced a series of quality of bags.
Kelty producer of the Kelty Redwing 50 Hiking Backpack has been creating brilliant outdoor gears for over sixty years. The company has been producing outdoor gears that allow everyone from the amateur camper to the professional mountaineer, to take up any experience with coolness. The Kelty name has a good reputation when you scan through hiking backpack reviews. Thus, with a Kelty outdoor gear, you can be sure that you can go anywhere with confidence.
The Kelty Redwing 50 Hiking Backpack is one of the many products from the company that you can trust. It has top of the line and simple features that make it a keeper. Here are some of the amazing features that you can get out of the Redwing 50.
- It has been proven in hiking backpack reviews that Redwing is among the most widely used packs.
- Its main compartment is very roomy and the pack has a very comfortable design.
- It has organization pockets with are so convenient to use.
- It comes with a strong suspension system and LightBeam II stay.
- It has panel loading with easy side pockets that are zippered
- Its large pocket can allow you to organized your things well
- It is hydration compatible with a reservoir sleeve.
- It has mesh water bottle pockets.
- It is only three pounds and nine ounces in weight and has a 3,100 cubic inch volume.
- Its dimensions are (W x H x D )18 x 25 x 14.5 inches
- It comes with a limited/lifetime manufacturer’s warranty
- Its body fabric is made out of a 420 denier polyester Ball Shadow
- It’s reinforcement fabric is a 420 denier polyester Oxford
- It has compression straps on the side
- It comes with ice axe loops
- It also has a daisy chain, key fob, and carry handle.
Kelty Redwing 50 Hiking Backpack Suspension Features:
- Aluminum Stay (Single LightBeam)
- High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) frame sheet
- Comes with a padded waist belt that is removable
- It has shoulder straps with comfy pads
- It has stabilizer straps or load lifter
- It has a sternum strap
- It comes with the patented Scherer Cinch
Kelty Redwing 50 Backpack Review
With all of these features at hand, you would surely want to try it in one of your trips. The proven and tested Redwing 50 is, without a doubt, one of the most famous packs in Kelty. With its spacious major compartment and easy organization pockets, the bag can be so easy to bring around. It is lightweight for a pack that carries over four ounces. The strong suspension system and LightBeam II stay is reliable enough to make your trip a carefree one. The design truly ensures comfort that carrying your load does not result to back aches. What makes this bag extra special is that you can even use for school or work because it offers a great transition.
The Kelty Redwing 50 Hiking Backpack is a classic wonder that has surely gained great appreciation from hiking backpack reviews. Moreover, it has padded and curved shoulder straps that prevent more pressure on your shoulder allowing you to conveniently carry your pack around especially when trekking uphill. When you opt for this bag you can choose from a variety of color specifically black, charcoal, cypress, apricot, and java. You can also select which size you want. You can go for the small/medium size which has 14.5 inches to 18.5-inch torso and medium/large size which comes with a17.5 inches to 21-inch torso. You can find more quality outdoor and hiking backpacks here.